Good bye Summer, Hello Fall
As Summer winds down and Fall quickly approacher, have you looked at what you need to do to prepare your home for the winter months?
Here are some friendly tips and reminders:
* Check those gutters, make sure they are clean and ready for rain.
* Is your sump pump in working order?
* How is your roof looking?
* Remember in the colder months critters search for warmth too, that could mean tearing up your insulation in your crawl space. Nasty critters!
* Outside leaky faucets can lead to burst pipes.
* Any overgrown tree limbs that could break in the windy times?
Walk around your house and make a mental check list. Because before you know it, Fall will be here. It will be colder, darker and you'll wonder where the time has gone.
If you are a business owner, call our office today and ask about our ERP (Emergency Readiness Plan) special!