Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our SERVPRO has been family owned and operated by the Betcher family since 2005. Son Matt began as a tech, progressed to fire damage manager, and now he's stepped into the owner's chair. With over 10+ years in customer service we find it to be our personal mission to make every experience a pleasant one.
Our company values are very similar to the YMCA's- Christian principals into practice within our environment of work.
We make sure our techs are trained and certified in their line of work. It's important to stay up to date in our industry. As technology improves so will our methods in emergency disaster restoration. Our goal is to have technicians and employees understand the business and process thoroughly.
As a local family, it's extremely important to us to be involved in the community. It's where we live, it's where our kids live and our first priority is to provide a positive experience to every damage. We want to build our company on a strong, honest, swift and detail oriented service to all of our community members.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (253) 851-6711
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Gig Harbor / North Tacoma and Mason County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.